Senior / Project Officer
* Work with corporate partner(s) to organize community caring programs
* Plan, budget and draft proposal, monitor progress & prepare reports for media and caring projects
* Planning and execution of sponsored event and project.
* Prepare and draft educational and promotional materials, e.g. exhibition, movie, leaflet, Facebook / Instagram post, website content
* Perform copywriting of communications and publicity materials including social media content, press invitations, press releases, event speeches, media editorials, websites etc.
* Strong commitment to the mission, vision and values of BlessVision Foundation
* A degree (Journalism / Communications / Marketing / Event management is preferred) holder with at least 1-2 year working experience
* Proven written and spoken ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Excellent Chinese and English writing
* Project organizing experience, strong skills on project planning, financing, implementation and evaluation is preferred
* Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing; Photoshop etc.
* Excellent communications and customer service skills
* Multitasking and analytical skills
* Can work under pressure
* Out-door work is necessary and may work on Saturday or Sunday
* Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channel
The package will include MPF and health insurance.
*Please email your CV to email@example.com